File Form 990 now with irs990
- Prepare Form by Direct Form-Entry or interview-based Process
- Includes all 990 schedules
- Internal audit checks that help to fix errors
- Retransmit rejected returns for free!
The IRS mandates Nonprofits to E-file Form 990. Get Started Today.
What is Form 990?
Form 990 is an annual information return filed by tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations.
Exempt organizations with gross receipts greater than or equal to $200,000 or total assets greater than or equal to $500,000 at the end of the tax must file Form 990.
Form 990 schedules
The Schedules will be used as an attachment to report additional information and must be filed along with
the 990 return.
There are 16 Schedules associated with Form 990, which are listed below.
- Schedule A - Public Charity Status and Public Support
- Schedule B - Schedule of Contributors
- Schedule C - Political Campaign and Lobbying Activities
- Schedule D - Supplemental Financial Statements
- Schedule E - Schools
- Schedule F - Statement of Activities Outside the United States
- Schedule G - Supplemental Information Regarding Fundraising or Gaming Activities
- Schedule H - Hospitals
- Schedule I - Grants and Other Assistance to Organizations, Governments, and Individuals in the U.S.
- Schedule J - Compensation Information
- Schedule K - Supplemental Information on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Schedule L - Transactions with Interested Persons
- Schedule M - Noncash Contributions
- Schedule N - Liquidation, Termination, Dissolution, or Significant Disposition of Assets
- Schedule O - Supplemental Information
- Schedule R - Related Organizations and Unrelated Partnerships
To learn more, visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/form-990-schedules/
E-file 990 with IRS 990
When it comes to e-filing IRS Form 990, it is important to transmit your return through an IRS-authorized e-file provider. IRS 990 is a service provider recognized by the IRS with whom you can trust in keeping your tax information secure. We offer simple online solutions to e-file your IRS form 990 with our cloud-based software to help you access your data anytime and anywhere.
IRS 990 assists you in e-filing your IRS Form 990 much quicker and easier than paper filing. You can re-transmit rejected forms or even select to amend previously accepted filings. Multiple uploads can be done quickly as well. Once you register for a free account, all that is required is to enter the proper details, pay for processing, and transmit directly
to the IRS.
The pricing for Form 990 is $149.90 per return, and the schedules are generated for free!
To check out pricing,visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/pricing/