What is Form 990-N?
Form 990-N (e-postcard) is an information return filed by small tax-exempt organizations with the IRS to satisfy their annual filing requirements.
Organizations with annual gross receipts of $50,000 or less must file Form 990-N.
E-file 990-N with IRS 990
Small exempt organizations are required to e-file IRS form 990-N (e-Postcard) through an IRS-authorized e-file provider. IRS 990 is authorized by the IRS to offer simple online solutions for filing form 990-n (e-postcard) quickly. We provide cloud-based services that let you e-file your tax information wherever you are.
Steps to E-file Form 990-N
E-file your Form 990-N with Tax 990 in 3 simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Enter your EIN and verify your organization’s details.
- Step 2: Select the Filing year and confirm that the organization's annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less.
- Step 3: Review and Transmit the return to the IRS
Information required to E-File Form 990-N
The following information must be provided by the filing organization while Filing Form 990-N (e-postcard)
- Organization's legal name
- Employer identification number (EIN), also known as Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Organization's annual tax year (calendar or fiscal filer)
- Organization's mailing address
- Any other names the organization uses
- Organization's website address (if the organization has one)
- Confirmation that the organization's annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less and, if applicable, a statement that the organization has terminated or is terminating (going out of business)
Pricing to E-file Form 990-N
- Auto-generate Schedules for FREE
- No subscription fees or contracts
- Pay only for the return you file
- Discounted pricing for tax professionals
- Live support via phone, email, and chat
E-File at $19.90 per return
Benefits of filing 990-N with Tax 990
Filing your IRS Form 990-N with Tax 990 has the following benefits.