E-file IRS Form 990-N now with Express990
Complete your 990-N filing in 3 simple steps. Enter EIN, Review, & Transmit!
Quick & 3 Simple steps to E-File e-postcard 990-N. Get Started Today.
What is Form 990-N?
Form 990-N (e-postcard) is an information return filed by small tax-exempt organizations with the IRS to satisfy their annual filing requirements.
Organizations with annual gross receipts of $50,000 or less must file Form 990-N.
Information required to E-File Form 990-N
The following information must be provided by the filing organization while Filing Form 990-N (e-postcard)
- Organization's legal name
- Employer identification number (EIN), also known as Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Organization's annual tax year (calendar or fiscal filer)
- Organization's mailing address
- Any other names the organization uses
- Organization's website address (if the organization has one)
- Confirmation that the organization's annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less and, if applicable, a statement that the organization has terminated or is terminating (going out of business)
The pricing for Form 990-N is $19.90 per return.
To check out pricing, visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/pricing/
Benefits of filing 990-N with ExpressTaxExempt
Filing your Form 990-N with ExpressTaxExempt has the following benefits.
- 3 step filing process
- Get instant filing status
- Internal audit checks
- Retransmit rejected return for free!