What is Form 990-N?
E-file 990-N with IRS 990
Small exempt organizations are required to e-file IRS form 990-N (e-Postcard) through an IRS-authorized e-file provider. IRS 990 is authorized by the IRS to offer simple online solutions for filing form 990-n (e-postcard) quickly. We provide cloud-based services that let you e-file your tax information wherever you are.
Steps to E-file Form 990-N
E-file your Form 990-N with Tax 990 in 3 simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Enter your EIN and verify your organization’s details.
- Step 2: Select the Filing year and confirm that the organization's annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less.
- Step 3: Review and Transmit the return to the IRS
Information required to E-File Form 990-N
The following information must be provided by the filing organization while Filing Form 990-N (e-postcard)
- Organization's legal name
- Employer identification number (EIN), also known as Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Organization's annual tax year (calendar or fiscal filer)
- Organization's mailing address
- Any other names the organization uses
- Organization's website address (if the organization has one)
- Confirmation that the organization's annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less and, if applicable, a statement that the organization has terminated or is terminating (going out of business)
Pricing to E-file Form 990-N
- Auto-generate Schedules for FREE
- No subscription fees or contracts
- Pay only for the return you file
- Discounted pricing for tax professionals
- Live support via phone, email, and chat
E-File at $19.90 per return
Benefits of filing 990-N with Tax 990
Filing your IRS Form 990-N with Tax 990 has the following benefits.
3 step filing process
Get instant filing status
Internal audit checks
Retransmit rejected return for free!
Form 990 Due Date Calculator
Find your Form 990 due date or your Form 8868
extension due date
Form 990 Finder
Determine which 990 Form your organization
needs to file