What is Form 990-EZ?
Form 990-EZ is an annual information return filed by tax-exempt organizations to report revenue, expenses, organizations activities, names of trusts and officers, organizations engagement, and other activities.
Form 990-EZ schedules
The Schedules will be used as an attachment to report additional information on grants and other assistance made by the filing organization during the tax year
IRS Form 990-EZ consists of 8 Schedules.
- Schedule A - Public Charity Status and Public Support
- Schedule B - Schedule of Contributors
- Schedule C - Political Campaign and Lobbying Activities
- Schedule E - Schools
- Schedule G - Supplemental Information Regarding Fundraising or Gaming Activities
- Schedule L - Transactions with Interested Persons
- Schedule N - Liquidation, Termination, Dissolution, or Significant Disposition of Assets
- Schedule O - Supplemental Information
To learn more, visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/form-990-schedules/
E-file 990-EZ with IRS 990
Unlike paper filing, e-filing Form 990-EZ helps you to save valuable time. All of your tax details are entered online and transmitted to the IRS within minutes.
Through our cloud-based technology, you can access your tax information anytime and anywhere. IRS 990 offers simple step-by-step instructions to e-file your IRS Form 990-EZ. We also provide excellent customer support right from our US-based office.
How to E-file Form 990-EZ?
To e-file Form 990-EZ, get started with Tax 990 and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Enter your EIN and verify your organization’s details.
- Step 2: Choose the tax year and your preferred filing method - form-based or interview style filing process.
- Step 3: Provide all the information requested in various sections of the Form
- Step 4: Review your form and make corrections, if any.
- Step 5: Transmit your Form 990-EZ with the IRS.
How do I get more time to file IRS Form 990-EZ?
Suppose the exempt organization is not able to file its 990-EZ return on time. In that case, it can request for an automatic extension of 6 months by filing Form 8868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File an Exempt Organization Return.
File Form 8868 with Tax 990 and get an automatic extension of 6 months to file your 990-EZ return.
Pricing to E-file 990-EZ
- Auto-generate Schedules for FREE
- No subscription fees or contracts
- Pay only for the return you file
- Discounted pricing for tax professionals
- Live support via phone, email, and chat
E-File at $99.90 per return