E-file Form 990-EZ with an IRS-authorized Service Provider
- Prepare Form by Form-based and Interview-style Interface
- Includes all the 990-EZ schedules
- Internal audit checks that help you fix errors
- Copy data from previously filed returns
- Retransmit rejected returns for free
The IRS mandates Nonprofits to E-file Form 990-EZ. Get Started Today.
What is Form 990-EZ?
Form 990-EZ is an annual information return filed by tax-exempt organizations to report revenue, expenses, organizations activities, names of trusts and officers, organizations engagement, and other activities.
Organizations with gross receipts less than $200,000 and total assets less than $500,000 at the end of the year must file Form 990-EZ.
Form 990-EZ schedules
The Schedules will be used as an attachment to report additional information on grants and other assistance made by the filing organization during the tax year
Form 990-EZ consists of 8 Schedules.
- Schedule A - Public Charity Status and Public Support
- Schedule B - Schedule of Contributors
- Schedule C - Political Campaign and Lobbying Activities
- Schedule E - Schools
- Schedule G - Supplemental Information Regarding Fundraising or Gaming Activities
- Schedule L - Transactions with Interested Persons
- Schedule N - Liquidation, Termination, Dissolution, or Significant Disposition of Assets
- Schedule O - Supplemental Information
To learn more, visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/form-990-schedules/
E-file 990-EZ with IRS 990
Unlike paper filing, e-filing IRS Form 990-EZ helps you to save valuable time. All of your tax details are entered online and transmitted to the IRS within minutes.
Through our cloud-based technology, you can access your tax information anytime and anywhere. IRS 990 offers simple step-by-step instructions to e-file your IRS Form 990-EZ. We also provide excellent customer support right from our US-based office.
How do I get more time to file IRS Form 990-EZ?
Suppose the exempt organization is not able to file its 990-EZ return on time. In that case, it can request for an automatic extension of 6 months by filing Form 8868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File an Exempt Organization Return.
File Form 8868 with ExpressTaxExempt and get an automatic extension of 6 months to file your 990-EZ return.
The pricing for Form 990-EZ is $99.90 per return, and the schedules are generated for free!
To check out pricing, visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/pricing/