What is Form 990-EZ?
Form 990-EZ is an annual information return filed by tax-exempt organizations to report revenue, expenses, organizations activities, names of trusts and officers, organizations engagement, and other activities.
Form 990-EZ schedules
The Schedules will be used as an attachment to report additional information on grants and other assistance made by the filing organization during the tax year
IRS Form 990-EZ consists of 8 Schedules.
- Schedule A - Public Charity Status and Public Support
- Schedule B - Schedule of Contributors
- Schedule C - Political Campaign and Lobbying Activities
- Schedule E - Schools
- Schedule G - Supplemental Information Regarding Fundraising or Gaming Activities
- Schedule L - Transactions with Interested Persons
- Schedule N - Liquidation, Termination, Dissolution, or Significant Disposition of Assets
- Schedule O - Supplemental Information
To learn more, visit, https://www.expresstaxexempt.com/form-990-schedules/
E-file 990-EZ with IRS 990
Unlike paper filing, e-filing Form 990-EZ helps you to save valuable time. All of your tax details are entered online and transmitted to the IRS within minutes.
Through our cloud-based technology, you can access your tax information anytime and anywhere. IRS 990 offers simple step-by-step instructions to e-file your IRS Form 990-EZ. We also provide excellent customer support right from our US-based office.
How to E-file Form 990-EZ?
To e-file Form 990-EZ, get started with Tax 990 and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Enter your EIN and verify your organization’s details.
- Step 2: Choose the tax year and your preferred filing method - form-based or interview style filing process.
- Step 3: Provide all the information requested in various sections of the Form
- Step 4: Review your form and make corrections, if any.
- Step 5: Transmit your Form 990-EZ with the IRS.
How do I get more time to file IRS Form 990-EZ?
Suppose the exempt organization is not able to file its 990-EZ return on time. In that case, it can request for an automatic extension of 6 months by filing Form 8868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File an Exempt Organization Return.
File Form 8868 with Tax 990 and get an automatic extension of 6 months to file your 990-EZ return.
Pricing to E-file 990-EZ
- Auto-generate Schedules for FREE
- No subscription fees or contracts
- Pay only for the return you file
- Discounted pricing for tax professionals
- Live support via phone, email, and chat
E-File at $99.90 per return
Form 990 Due Date Calculator
Find your Form 990 due date or your Form 8868
extension due date
Form 990 Finder
Determine which 990 Form your organization
needs to file